Banana Guard


Our next samples are coming from Banana Guard.

The Original Banana Protector


Are you fed up with bringing bananas to work or on a day out only to find them bruised and squashed? Our unique, patented device allows for the safe transport and storage of individual bananas letting you enjoy perfect bananas anytime, anywhere. The Banana Guard was specially designed to fit the vast majority of bananas. Its other features include multiple small perforations to facilitate ventilation thereby preventing premature ripening and a sturdy locking mechanism to keep the Banana Guard closed.


The Froot Guard and Froot Case

Now protect your larger round fruits such as apples, pears and peaches with our new Froot Guard and small fruits like kiwis and plums with the Froot Case!

All of our products are made of FDA approved recyclable plastic, and made in Canada where they pass through the highest quality assurance testing. The Banana Guard and the Froot Guards/Cases are of course dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Reply to this post telling me why you would like to win this sample for an extra ballot in the draw this coming tuesday. Make sure if you are leaving a comment anonymously to leave your name.

Thanks Banana Guard!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely a fantastic idea..... I love bringing fruit in the diaper bag but it always gets bruised and then just doesn't taste as yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a great idea. I have seen the banana one in use by a co-worker and they seem great. I have never seen the round one but I love the idea. I hate bruised apples!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic. I'm constantly carrying around a banana or fruit and my poor bananas never make it. And for my daughter Bananas are like catnip. It's insane. She would love to have none squished, bruised bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea. I have seen it before but never used one. I could always go without my banana but my daughter can't! I have found more than one mushed up banana or peach in the bottom of my diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Maureen, Its the Peaches that are always at the losing end of my battle! I actually stopped buying them when I was working because I couldn't get them to work without ruining everything else in my bag! :) Perfect Idea!

    ReplyDelete